Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

Casey Cain Heather Kirksey Ranny Haiby Bob Monkman Nick Davey Gergely Csatari Kenny Paul

Agenda

  • General Topics
    • Proactive planning

Minutes

Reviewed venue information.

There is a need to get cross-community sessions discussing their topics and getting their proposals in early.  Because this will be a return to in-person events, there is a need to ensure that logistics are considered. 

Casey CainHeather Kirksey encouraged the community members to promote topic submissions and registration for the event so the LF can plan the building logistics.

Gergely Csatari suggested that we should be encouraging people to set up and lead sessions on Release Management, Documentation, and Security. 

Created a page to track ideas for Cross-community topics and logistics at https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/-oQZB



Action items

  • Review DTF Workshop action items