Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)

TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below 
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate in the table with @name for @name

MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
ODL (TAC)
FD.io (TAC)xOrangex
ANUKET (TAC)x

@Eyal Felstaine

Amdocs
Nokia

@Anil Guntupalli

Verizon
CiscoxTF (incubation)

@Anil Kapur

Juniper

IBM

xGoogle
AT&TxHuawei
Samsungx
ONAP (TAC)xChina Mobile
Intel
ZTE
Deutsche Telekom
Red Hat
EricssonxWalmart
China Telecom
Tech Mahindra
OPX (sandbox)
TBDXGVela (sandbox)






Alexander VulODIM (sandbox)

LF Staff: Casey Cain Kenny Paul Brandon Wick Louis Illuzzi

Others: Timo Perala

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Roll Call
  • Action Items Review
  • Agenda Bashing
  • General Topics
    • Updates
      • Whitepaper
      • June Developer Event 
    • TAC Office Hours
    • Committer Representative Eligibility 
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Updates

  • Ranny Haiby talks about the E2E Slicing Demo should be ready in June.
  • 5G Superblueprint is progressing, but is still welcoming additional participation.  If you'd like to get involved please go here:
  • Reminder about 2021 LFN Developer & Testing Forum June  
    • Program Committee meetings will be starting soon

TAC Office Hours

  • Jason Hunt talked about hosting TAC office hours.
    • We want good attendance from the TAC.  Should we take 30m from the existing TAC meeting or have our own meeting?
    • Jim Bakersuggested a rotating schedule for the TAC members to attend TSC meetings from the community.
  • Jason Hunt  What should be our target goal?
    • Brian Freeman 1-2 once per month for a few months and then collect feedback and see if there is a benifit.
      • We could identify new tricks to helping support our communities

Committer Representative Eligibility

  • Discussion from 2021-04-07 TAC Minutes did not continue via email as anticipated.
  • Al Morton would like to see "code contributions" expanded to include specification writers
  • Ed Warnicke there are communities have doc or test repos that may not be code specific, so if a repo with Committers then that would be acceptable.
  • Discussion regarding contributions versus "Committers"
    • Candidates: no disagreement that "Committer Representative" should be the literal Committer as it applies to any repo irrespective of repo contents
    • desire to include community defined "contributors" as eligible voters
    • Anuket perspective -measurable and repeatable
    • Concerns raised about potential for gaming the system if defined more broadly
  •  Suggested language for what constitutes an eligible voter to be sent to the list and will be voted upon at the next meeting. 


Action items

  • Casey Cain set up a page for TAC rotation for attendance at TSC calls.