Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)

TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below 
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate in the table with @name for @name

MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
ODL (TAC)
Vodafone
OPX (sandbox)
OPNFV (TAC)XTech Mahindra
OrangeX

@Anil Guntupalli

Verizon
FD.io (TAC)XNokiaX
@Anil KapurJuniper

@Eyal Felstaine

Amdocs
TF (incubation)
AT&TXCisco
Google
ONAP (TAC)

IBM


SamsungX
ZTEXHuawei
IntelX
EricssonXChina Mobile
Red Hat



Deutsche Telekom
China Telecom



Walmart



LF Staff: Jim Baker Casey Cain

Others:  Olivier Smith Marc Price Lincoln Lavoie  Timo Perala


Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Roll Call
  • Action Items Review
  • Agenda Bashing
  • General Topics
    • Updates
      • Committer at Large Election – Nominations due  
      • June Developer Event – Programming Committee time!
      • Code of Conduct Reporting Process Update 
      • AI/ML EUAG/TAC Collab update
      • TAC Whitepaper  update
    • Cross-Community Collaboration  Proposal
    • Compliance and Verification Discussion
    • Lifecycle Documentation
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Updates

CVC Evolution discussion

  • Compliance and Verification Discussion
  • Lincoln Lavoieshared the program overview of Anuket Assured. 
    • Lincoln Lavoienoted that there will be an update to the badging program and explained the new badges available soon.
  • Ranny Haiby asked if there was an end-user cheat sheet or versioning for the badging program.
    • Lincoln Lavoie  There is a guideline process documentation.  However, we are still improving our documentation.
    • Marc Price provided additional context to the drivers for each of the badging options and agreed that the information should be clarified for new users.
  • Brian Freeman asks if we are collecting data on how many badges are applied for and how many badges have been issued?  Brian believes that this would be a good metric for the community should track.

Cross-Community Collaboration Update

  • Brian Freeman talked about generating more cross-project ideas.
    • Brian talked about the need to do more activities around building cross-community collaboration rather than just leaving it to documentation on the wiki.
    • Wants to have a "prize" of up to $1000 for small teams to the best cross-project initiative 
    • Talked about additional ways to encourage engagement in collaboration efforts.

Lifecycle Documentation

Action items

  •