Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/92317903558?pwd=MEU1Z3FLblBIb05nSitYUkdpeWV5UT09
Please add your name here:
- Rihab Banday (Ericsson)
- Pankaj Goyal (AT&T)
Agenda and Minutes
- No open PR https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+RC2
- 1 pending issue Select all e2e tests applicable to RA2 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/issues/2025
- sig_network, sig_network_features and sig_storage have been backported from master to Leguer and to Kali (then Kubernetes v1.18 and newer)
- the configuration should be updated at first glance (Pankaj Goyal mentioned dual stack testing)
- any testing from Kuberef or any ther SUT is welcome!
- any contribution to Functest would be helpful (they are multiple sigs)
- next CNTT RC2 asks for a M-release vote (TSC)
- Key questions:
- which test frameworks or test cases not included yet would be helpful? who would contribute to it?
- overall traceability? at first glance to add a mandatory feature tab from the perspective of the testing
- interopability? 1 or multiple RCs?
- how far could we go via a testing interopabilty ala OpenStack?
- If multiple RCs, would we reduce the feature list to what can be tested (do we ask any implementation sponsor to add the related testing)