Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)
TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate in the table with @name for @name
|ODL (TAC)||OPX (sandbox)|
|OPNFV (TAC)||Tech Mahindra||Orange|
|Ericsson||China Mobile||Red Hat|
|Bell Canada||Deutsche Telekom||China Telecom|
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Roll Call
- Action Items Review
- Agenda Bashing
- General Topics
- Cross-community awareness and documentation (topic from 2021-02-10 TAC Minutes)
- ODIM LFN Induction consideration. ODIM LF Networking Induction Proposal
- Q2 LFN Developer Event
- Targeted for
- E2E Network Slicing Whitepaper
- Compliance and Verification Committee of the LFN GB - How to confirm actions with network operator interests? Lincoln Lavoie
- Any Other Topics
- Discussion around how to centralize and promote cross-community efforts and engagement with other Open Source projects.
- Catherine Lefevre Landing page should provide a drill down - communities → interconnections → whitepaper
- Ranny Haiby getting participation on the whitepaper was challenging, Working on alignment with 5G demo
- Ed Warnicke CNCF has small project that are not "welded together" integrations.
ODIM LFN Induction
- Alexander Vul shared the presentation
- Single point of abstraction across multiple hardware vendors
- Right now 18 contributors across 3 companies
- Currently a single project, may grow to multiple projects. Appropriate multi-project governance will be put in place if/when that happens.
- ODIM set up to span multiple verticals - focus is physical devices.
- Hyperscalers never expose physical devices. ODIM is for bare metal. Hyperscalers could use ODIM for that.
- Recommendation to adjust cross project diagram related to ONAP for clarity - Ack that at this time the slide shows collaboration intent.
- Plan following induction would be to move to LFN Jira for bug tracking
- A resolution to recommend ODIM as a Sandbox Project to the LFN Governing Board has been presented:
- ODIM Induction
- The resolution has passed. The recommendation will be presented to the LFN Governing Board for approval.