Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)
TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate in the table with @name for @name
|ODL (TAC)||Vodafone||OPX (sandbox)|
|ANUKET (TAC)||Tech Mahindra||Orange|
|Ericsson||China Mobile||Red Hat|
|Bell Canada||Deutsche Telekom||China Telecom|
Others: Timo Perala
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Roll Call
- Action Items Review
- Agenda Bashing
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
Introducing Robert Varga
- Abhijit Kumbhare noted that Guillaume Lambert has become the new TSC Chair and that Robert Varga will now represent ODL at the TAC and SPC.
- Casey Cain & Jim Baker introduced the remaining Lifecycle services by stage. Also introduced was a draft of the suggested community owned tasks.
- Ed Warnicke noted that Groups.io lacks basic spam filtering and moderation tools are far behind in
- Casey Cain called for a verbal vote of the Lifecycle services by stage.
- #agreed. The TAC agreed with the first draft of the Lifecycle services available by stage
- The LF staff will prepare a draft of formalized documentation for the TAC to review and final approval.
- Ranny Haiby suggested that we discuss a refresh of the Whitepaper at the next TAC meeting.
- Community demos and information on transparency can be found here: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/DAADAw