Table of Contents
Agenda / Minutes
- Elbrus (Current release)
- Milestone check-in
- CNTT Elbrus Release Cycle
- Click here to expand...CNTT Elbrus Release CycleSchedule https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/milestones
Milestone Description Date M1 Release Planning Create the high level scope (in sections below)
M2 Issue Logging Create initial list of Github issues, starting with issues that match the scope planned in M1
M3 Freeze Contributions Update content via PRs, matching to issues created in M2/M3
M4 Freeze Proofreading Find typo's, correct with PRs
M5 Release Candidate Select release content
M6 Release Signoff Package the release, setup tag at ReadTheDocs
Week Milestone Status M3 M3 M3 M3 M3 M2
Mission statement (draft)
"Interim" TSC proposal and election is complete
- 15 seat TSC: (8) OPNFV; (7) CNTT – Current TSC Members and Officers with finalized CNTT seats (and OPNFV seats)
- Election / Nominating Schedule Operational/TSC Home
- Anuket meetings will be open for attendance; TSC members will have added responsibility to vote (if any specific votes are needed)
- Workstream updates
- RA2 will add a Workstream Co-Lead: Riccardo Gasparetto Stori
- Tom Kivlin will continue to transition RA-2 Co-Lead responsibilities in the coming weeks
- OITF - GSMA Task ForceWalter Kozlowski
- OITF and OPG (platform group) collaboration meeting
- Recommend agenda slot on new Anuket TSC
- Issue #2043: Can we add an app or bot to close stale issues and PRs? Tom Kivlin
- Any objections to me investigating further and proposing something back to this forum?
- Review again – Look at the issue again after the Meld in the new year.
- Other Items
Click here to expand...
Data pulled from Zoom.
Click here to expand instructions...
OPNFV Projects3 @ https://zoom.us/account/my/report
Find the right meeting report, click on the # of participants.
Click unique users, press export, and then copy name/email columns.
Then paste below.
- Every Wednesday @ 12:00 UTC. https://zoom.us/j/93582754917?pwd=eno1ME5COXQ1QVRtUDFOLy9kNzIrUT09