Table of Contents
Agenda / Minutes
- Elbrus (Current release)
- Milestone check-in
- CNTT Elbrus Release Cycle
- Click here to expand...CNTT Elbrus Release CycleSchedule https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/milestones
Milestone Description Date M1 Release Planning Create the high level scope (in sections below)
M2 Issue Logging Create initial list of Github issues, starting with issues that match the scope planned in M1
M3 Freeze Contributions Update content via PRs, matching to issues created in M2/M3
M4 Freeze Proofreading Find typo's, correct with PRs
M5 Release Candidate Select release content
M6 Release Signoff Package the release, setup tag at ReadTheDocs
Week Milestone Status M3 M3 M3 M3 M3 M2
Anuket updates Scot Steele Jim Baker Heather Kirksey
Technical charter (draft)
Mission statement (draft)
"Interim" TSC proposal and election
- 15 seat TSC: (8) OPNFV; (7) CNTT
- Interim TSC meetings are open for attendance
- TSC members will have added responsibility to vote (if any specific votes are needed)
- Election / Nominating Schedule Operational/TSC Home
- https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/soC-Ag – location of mission statement working pages. Please comment.
- OITF - GSMA Task ForceWalter Kozlowski
- The materials were presented and the expected approval is 15 Nov 2020. So far no comments. OPG Operator Platform Group, looking to see if there is collaboration opportunities, FASG, Security Group is also going to review.
- Going through approval process - so far...so good.
- OPG (Operational Platform Group) Walter Kozlowski
- Issue #2043: Can we add an app or bot to close stale issues and PRs? Tom Kivlin
- Any objections to me investigating further and proposing something back to this forum?
- Review again – Look at the issue again after the Meld in the new year.
Click here to expand...
Data pulled from Zoom.
Click here to expand instructions...
OPNFV Projects3 @ https://zoom.us/account/my/report
Find the right meeting report, click on the # of participants.
Click unique users, press export, and then copy name/email columns.
Then paste below.
- Every Wednesday @ 12:00 UTC. https://zoom.us/j/93582754917?pwd=eno1ME5COXQ1QVRtUDFOLy9kNzIrUT09