Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)

TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below 
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate in the table with @name for @name

MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
ODL 

@David Sauvageau

Bell Canada
OPX (sandbox)
OPNFV
Tech Mahindra
Orange

@Anil Guntupalli

Verizon
FD.io
Türk Telekom
@Anil KapurJuniper

@Eyal Felstaine

Amdocs
Nokia
AT&T
Cisco
TF (incubation)
ONAP

IBM


Google
ZTE
Huawei
Samsung
Ericsson
China Mobile
Intel
Vodafone
Deutsche Telekom
Red Hat



@Michelle HanVMWare
China Telecom

LF Staff: Casey Cain Kenny Paul Jim Baker

Others:

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Roll Call
  • Action Items Review
  • Agenda Bashing
  • General Topics
    • October Virtual Technical Events (5 min)
      • Registration
      • Agenda posted by  
    • ONES Update (5 min)
    • LFN Security Task Force (15 min)

    • Project Lifecycle and services by lifecycle state LFN Project Benefits by Stage (30 min)
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

October Virtual Technical Events

Zoom Security Issues

  • Discussion on Zoombombing challenges and approaches to secure meetings
  • Each LFN project can implement the security measures they feel necessary.  For example, ONAP will put meeting links behind a LF ID required page & they will implement waiting rooms.

ONES Update

  • There were a few minor issues with the platform, however, pre-recorded sessions seemed to go well.
    • The platform at large was a bit clunky and sometimes difficult to navigate and access sessions.
  • Ed Warnicke can we get the recorded meetings on YouTube?
    • General agreement that we should migrate sessions to YouTube.
  • The Slack channels really enhanced the meeting.  General community consensus that we should try to have a chat platform for future meetings.

Project Lifecycle and Services by Lifecycle state

  • Jim Baker presented the current proposal for services available.
    • link to document
    • Discussion around the IT services
      • Discussion around wiki services asked about who would be recommended to use github or other free services.  There is also an option for some project to have a "space" on an existing wiki such as wiki.lfnetworking.org.
        • There is a minimal cost to adding a space but less than a standalone service. 
        • Jason Hunt asked about storage availability.
        • Casey noted that this has not yet been evaluated but there are options for filetype and filesize restrictions if necessary.
  • The other sections of the proposal were deferred to the next meeting for time.

Action items

  • Casey Cainto create a page for meeting passwords that will require LF ID.