Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)

TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below 
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate in the table with @name for @name

MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
ODL 

@David Sauvageau

Bell Canada
OPX (sandbox)
OPNFV
Tech Mahindra
Orange

@Anil Guntupalli

Verizon
FD.io
Türk Telekom
@Anil KapurJuniper

@Eyal Felstaine

Amdocs
Nokiax
AT&T
Cisco
TF (incubation)
ONAP

IBM


Samsung
ZTE
Huawei
Intel
Ericsson
China Mobile
Red Hat
Vodafone
Deutsche Telekom
China Telecom



@Michelle HanVMWare



LF Staff: Brandon Wick Jim Baker Kenny Paul Casey Cain

Others: Timo Perala


Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Roll Call
  • Action Items Review
  • Agenda Bashing
  • General Topics
  • Other Updates
    • Docker
    • Inclusive Language working group

Minutes

ONES Demo Updates

  • Which demo would be appropriate for a long-standing demo to showcase the cross-community LFN collaboration? Ranny Haiby
    • Would like to see the 5G Cloud Native Network become a long-standing demo
    • Need to continue to enhance/refine the documentation for ease of replication
  • Demo pavilion area in ONES Brandon Wick
    • Intent to highlight the work using LFN components and showcase developments by individual developers
    • 5G Cloud Native Network - now includes ONAP - to be shown at Monday  ONES keynote
      • Want to enable others to replicate the demo - moving instructions to wiki
        • Need additional documentation via volunteers
      • Mailing list following demo ~150 members
      • 5G Cloud Native Network Demo Mailing List: https://lists.opnfv.org/g/opnfv-vco
      • Would like to evolve to include Network Slicing
    • Visit the demo pavilion and see 7 different demo videos
  • Other candidates: OVP automation using ONAP and OPNFV
  • Proposal: Use the TAC mailing list to request engagement and resources

LFN Services by Project Lifecycle

LFN Security Task Force

  • Problem statement: How do we communicate approaches to security across all the LFN projects?
    • propose: Addendum to LFN technical white paper on how LFN addresses security across the projects
    • propose: LFN wide security working group
      • Ed Warnicke perhaps better done ad hoc due to the different attack surfaces
        • Communication and awareness of other security teams are the key need
    • Need to defer topic to mailing list or next meeting

Action items

  •