Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)

TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below 
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate in the table with @name for @name

MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
ODL xTech Mahindra
Türk Telekomx
OPNFV
FD.ioxNokiax

@Anil Guntupalli

Verizon
@Eyal FelstaineAmdocs
TF (incubation)x

@Anil Kapur

Juniper
CiscoxSamsungx
AT&T

IBM

xIntelx
ONAPxHuawei
Red Hat
ZTE
China Mobile



Ericsson
Deutsche TelekomxChina Telecom
VodafonexOPX (sandbox)x


@David Sauvageau

Bell Canada
Orangex








TBDVMware

LF Staff: Kenny Paul Jim Baker  Casey Cain Brandon Wick 

Others:

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Roll Call
  • Action Items Review
  • Agenda Bashing
  • General Topics
    • Welcoming Anil Kapur as the Juniper Representative
    • LFN Scalability
    • LFN Virtual Technical Event Committee
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Updates

  • Developer recruitment - considering badging for contributors - in process Jason Hunt
  • Cross-community engagement - security focus cross-knowledge sharing Ranny Haiby
  • LFN Governing Board meeting next week   - TAC members that have any input should send to Jason Hunt today.

LFN Scalability

  • SPC meeting recap Catherine Lefevre
    • reviewed KPIs -  where should the TAC assist in the creation/measurement/execution of the KPIs? 
    • strategy on project growth - need a clear lifecycle with mid-phase metrics
    • CNTT FMO update was given
  • SPC survey review Kenny Paul
    • Sent to the SPC members to understand the differing perspectives on LFN growth for guiding the conversation
    • Ed Warnicke asked what are the 0 marginal costs that the Linux Foundation provides to all projects?
      • Discussions were had about the free tooling and services that come with LF and LFN membership.  -  besides being a good list to have in general, it can be a marketing tool to encourage new projects to join LFN
      • Jim Baker asked that if anyone had ideas for additional tooling that could be used to support the community to reach out to him.
      • Jim Baker talked about XGVela as an example of a project that is leveraging the free services that LF provides with some additional small targeted investments from participating organizations. 

LFN Virtual Technical Event Committee

Action items

  •