Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)
TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate in the table with @name for @name
|ODL||x||Tech Mahindra||Türk Telekom||x|
|Verizon||@Eyal Felstaine||Amdocs||TF (incubation)||x|
|Ericsson||Deutsche Telekom||x||China Telecom|
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Roll Call
- Action Items Review
- Agenda Bashing
- General Topics
- Welcoming Anil Kapur as the Juniper Representative
- LFN Scalability
- LFN Virtual Technical Event Committee
- Any Other Topics
- Developer recruitment - considering badging for contributors - in process Jason Hunt
- Cross-community engagement - security focus cross-knowledge sharing Ranny Haiby
- LFN Governing Board meeting next week - TAC members that have any input should send to Jason Hunt today.
- SPC meeting recap Catherine Lefevre
- reviewed KPIs - where should the TAC assist in the creation/measurement/execution of the KPIs?
- strategy on project growth - need a clear lifecycle with mid-phase metrics
- CNTT FMO update was given
- SPC survey review Kenny Paul
- Sent to the SPC members to understand the differing perspectives on LFN growth for guiding the conversation
- Ed Warnicke asked what are the 0 marginal costs that the Linux Foundation provides to all projects?
- Discussions were had about the free tooling and services that come with LF and LFN membership. - besides being a good list to have in general, it can be a marketing tool to encourage new projects to join LFN
- Jim Baker asked that if anyone had ideas for additional tooling that could be used to support the community to reach out to him.
- Jim Baker talked about XGVela as an example of a project that is leveraging the free services that LF provides with some additional small targeted investments from participating organizations.
LFN Virtual Technical Event Committee
- Next LFN Technical Event October 13-15
- If you are interested in participating in the planning committee, please join the mailing list at:
- The next meeting is on at 11:00 Pacific.