Please add your name in here:
- Rabi Abdel (Vodafone)
- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- Ahmed El Sawaf (stc)
- Scot Steele (AT&T)
- Tomas Fredberg (Ericsson)
- Pankaj Goyal (AT&T)
- Karine Sevilla (Orange)
- Cedric Ollivier (Orange)
- Ulrich Kleber (Huawei)
- Peter Woerndle (Ericsson)
- Al Morton (AT&T)
- Scott Steinbrueck (AT&T)
- Gergely Csatari (Nokia)
- Toshiyasu Wakayama (KDDI)
Agenda and Minutes:
- Recording Policies:
- Anti-Trust Policies:
- Walk-in Items.
- LFN Webinar Guidelines.
- Use Cases for Edge: shall it be moved to RM.
- Move use cases from use-cases.md to 2.1.1.
- merge any principles written in use-cases with CNTT principles.
- Edge WS will create PR for this.
- RM Ch08:
- PR to create to note that this Chapter is not currently used. (blind chapter).
- Walter Kozlowski to do PR.
- LFN EUAG: Officer change proposal.
- Ahmed El Sawaf to become the officer for EUAG. (replacing Beth).
- Technical Steering Topics
- Baldy Updates?
- TSC Project Board:
- vF2F Recap:
- Baraque Release Plan: Rabi Abdel
- Open Stack Discussion. Pankaj Goyal
- train release was chosen.
- For those who decides to use Cyborg API v2.0 , they will make the changes themselves to support it.
- recommendation for OpenStack to backport Cyborg API v2.0 (Uusuri) to train ← not very likely.
- Recommendation: CNTT to present/attend Cyborg meeting to discuss the issue.
- Gergely Csatari to provide information.
- From Ildiko Vancsa to Everyone: (1:38 pm): http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Cyborg_Project_Team_Meeting
- Every Thursday at UTC 0300 (China @11 am Thu; US West Coast @8 pm Wed)
- train release was chosen.
- Validation vs Conformance, vs Performance
- Discussion will continue in LFN Compliance and Verification Committee
- Please attend if you can to support it.
- RM & Networking Focus Group: Walter Kozlowski
- Edge: Ahmed El Sawaf
- Name agreement is still needed. encourage everyone to attend Edge WS to participate in discussions.
- RI1/RC1: Qiao Fu Cedric Ollivier:
- RI2/RC2: Georg Kunz Bill Mulligan:
- OPNFV project proposal for RI-2.
- Relationship for requirement handling
- proposal from Scott Steinbrueckto consolidate requirements into centre area (within RA).
- airship discussion ongoing to accommodate RI-2.
- Review Current AI.
- Updates from Officers Items:
- Chief Technical Editor:
- ONAP Technical Coordinator:
- OPNFV Technical Coordinator:
- CNCF Technical Coordinator:
- CVC Technical Coordinator:
- Automation and Tooling:
- ONF: Open Networking Foundation.
Current Action Items:
|Description||Due date||Assignee||Task appears on|
|Gergely Csatari||2020-07-08- [CNTT - Technical Steering] - Meeting Agenda and Minutes|
|Sukhdev Kapur||2020-05-06 - [CNTT - Technical Steering] - Meeting Agenda and Minutes|
|Ulrich Kleber||2020-03-11 - [CNTT - Technical Steering] - Meeting Agenda and Minutes|