Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)
TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate in the table with @name for @name
|Ericsson||x||OPX (sandbox)||x||China Telecom|
|Bell Canada||Türk Telekom|
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Roll Call
- Action Items Review
- Agenda Bashing
- General Topics
- LFN vDTF (5 minutes)
- Topic Proposals
- Cross Community Topics
- TAC Project Health Review - ONAP (30 Minutes)
- TAC Chair Elections (TAC Chair Role Description)
- Special SPC Meeting on to discuss new projects & scaling
- Brainstorm on helping projects with new Developer Contributions - Moved to next session
- LFN vDTF (5 minutes)
- Any Other Topics
- Please get your topics in before for scheduling/tooling setup
- Cross-community topics - these topics maximize the value of LFN - step out of your comfort zone and share ideas/conversations across the communities.
- Lightning talks can be arranged for quick cross-community collaboration
- Demo tracks are a great way to share your ideas
ONAP Project Health Review Catherine Lefevre
- Jason asked how you get more companies involved or balance the contributions?
- It has been a challenge because the code was difficult to learn as well as all of the different pieces.
- Ranny: There have been some challenges such as documentation and resources, but I don't believe that there are any issues for participation. The community has been very welcoming.
- Vicki: It would be nice if a project had a dedicated community outreach and evangelists. It could make for a good experiment and blog for the communities.
- Bitergia stats do not capture the CI/CD development efforts
- There have been some challenges in integrating PNDA due to a lack of developer resources. If anyone would be willing to help PNDA with resources, that would be great!
- We are trying to increase the scope of our collaboration and integration efforts
- We are also trying to improve our interoperability with SDO synergy.
- We still need support on non-functional requirements such as Security, Integration, OOM.
- Catherine talked about the idea of a Release Train. It was suggested that it would be a plenary session for the vDTF in June.
TAC Chair/Vice-Chair Elections
- The TAC Chair Election has begun. You can view information on the TAC Chair Role here:
- The self-nomination phase is open.
- Candidates interested in nominating themself for the TAC Chair role can do so here:
- The self-nomination phase is from to 17:00 PDT / 23:59 UTC.
Special SPC Meeting - June 8th
- An Invite to the SPC meeting will be sent to the TAC-Private mailing list today. If you wish to assign a proxy for this meeting, please forward them the invite and inform the TAC.
Brainstorm on helping projects with new Developer Contributions
- Moved to next meeting due to time constraints
- Catherine Lefevreto add a plenary session to the June vDTF in regards to a shift to a Release Train release model.