Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)

TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below 
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate in the table with @name for @name

MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
MemberRepresenting
ODL xFD.io
TF (incubation)x
OPNFVx@Eyal FelstaineAmdocs
Samsungx

@Anil Guntupalli

Verizon
CiscoxIntelx
AT&Tx

IBM

xRed Hatx
ONAPxChina Mobile
Juniperx
ZTE
Deutsche TelekomxHuawei
EricssonxOPX (sandbox)xChina Telecom
Vodafone
Orangex


@David Sauvageau

Bell Canada
Türk Telekom



Tech Mahindra
NokiaxtbdVMware

LF Staff: Casey Cain Jim Baker Heather Kirksey Brandon Wick 

Others: Ahmed El Sawaf Timo Perala Scot Steele Kalyankumar Asangi 

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Roll Call
  • Action Items Review
  • Agenda Bashing
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

LFN vDTF

  • Please get your topics in before   for scheduling/tooling setup
  • Cross-community topics - these topics maximize the value of LFN - step out of your comfort zone and share ideas/conversations across the communities.
    • Lightning talks can be arranged for quick cross-community collaboration
    • Demo tracks are a great way to share your ideas

ONAP Project Health Review Catherine Lefevre

  • Jason asked how you get more companies involved or balance the contributions?
    • It has been a challenge because the code was difficult to learn as well as all of the different pieces. 
    • Ranny: There have been some challenges such as documentation and resources, but I don't believe that there are any issues for participation.  The community has been very welcoming.
    • Vicki: It would be nice if a project had a dedicated community outreach and evangelists.  It could make for a good experiment and blog for the communities.
    • Bitergia stats do not capture the CI/CD development efforts
  • There have been some challenges in integrating PNDA due to a lack of developer resources.  If anyone would be willing to help PNDA with resources, that would be great!
  • We are trying to increase the scope of our collaboration and integration efforts
    • We are also trying to improve our interoperability with SDO synergy.
  • We still need support on non-functional requirements such as Security, Integration, OOM.
  • Catherine talked about the idea of a Release Train.  It was suggested that it would be a plenary session for the vDTF in June.

TAC Chair/Vice-Chair Elections

Special SPC Meeting - June 8th

  • An Invite to the SPC meeting will be sent to the TAC-Private mailing list today.  If you wish to assign a proxy for this meeting, please forward them the invite and inform the TAC.

Brainstorm on helping projects with new Developer Contributions

  • Moved to next meeting due to time constraints

Action items

  • Catherine Lefevreto add a plenary session to the June vDTF in regards to a shift to a Release Train release model.