Attendees & Representation (default sort: member first name)
TAC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
Non-TAC project reps do not count towards meeting quorum
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate in the table with @name for @name
|x||Ericsson||x||OPX (sandbox)||China Telecom|
|Bell Canada||x||Türk Telekom|
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Roll Call
- Action Items Review
- Agenda Bashing
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
Tungsten Fabric Health review Prabhjot Singh Sethi
- Tungsten Fabric Health Review - April 2020
- Q: Why are you using moving to Jenkins from Zuul instead of some other cloud-based service?
- We can look into could-based options. The effort to migrate to Jenkins has been ongoing for over a year before the LF started looking at other services.
- How do you avoid dominance by Juniper and adopt new projects?
- We are working on a new release plan
- We also have a method of any company to submit new projects or "Blueprints" as they are referred to in the TF community.
- The community is also seeking a community release manager. If there is anyone in the community that would like to take a leadership role and support TF with their development of a new release plan, please reach out to Prabhjot Singh Sethiand Casey Cain
- related to the whitepaper - ONAP/TF integration comments - forward looking perspective rather than "as-is".
- Discussion of TAC Admission
- much of the same criteria as a health review, but additional process and content is necessary for an Admission review
- LFN Project Data Template needs to be completed
LFN Project Pipeline
- Jason Hunt made TAC aware of a number of incoming projects are expected to be coming in for lifecycle review - cannot comment on who/what until they actually apply
- Additional TAC meetings may be necessary
- VM Brasseur recommends that PLD language be tightened to avoid misunderstandings
- LFN Project Lifecycle
- Heather Kirksey talked about the April Virtual Technical Meetings.
- Overall received great feedback
- Looking forward to the June Virtual Developer & Testing Forum.
- There is a European holiday on June 1st. Seeking guidance from the TAC if they believe we need to adjust the schedule.
- We were avoiding Friday because APAC members will end up working until 2am Saturday morning. There is also another Holiday.
- If you are interested in participating in the Program Committee please sign up on the mailing list here https://lists.lfnetworking.org/g/lfn-vtec
- The meetings are currently taking place on Fridays at 10am PST. https://zoom.us/j/896390721
- Calendar event https://lists.lfnetworking.org/g/lfn-vtec/viewevent?repeatid=26688&eventid=785312
- We have options for the following dates
- June 1-4
- June 2-4
- June 22-25
- There seems to be a general consensus that we should move to the June 22-25th dates.
- Project Reps to reach out to the project TSCs for further feedback.
- OpenStack PTG has shifted to the first week of June as well. We may need to adjust for that.
Upcoming ONAP Health Review
- planned for posted for comment to https://jira.onap.org/browse/TSC-147
- Discussed at next meeting.