Please add your name in here:
- Kelvin Edmison (Nokia)
- Gergely Csatari (Nokia)
- Petar Torre (Intel)
- Pankaj Goyal (AT&T)
- Ahmed El Sawaf (Saudi Telecom)
- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- Ulrich Kleber (Huawei)
- Rabi Abdel (Vodafone)
- Karine Sevilla (Orange)
- Trevor Cooper (Intel)
- Tomas Fredberg (Ericsson)
- Given the limited time available, we will focus on identifying issues/actions/next steps, but not solving them right now
- Weekly RM meetings are intended to
- Identify owners for new Issues
- Track open Issues
- Address technical issues that cannot be resolved online (i.e. resolve stalls)
- Github issue Status
- Github Issue Review: Candidates for closing
- OSS/BSS are explicitly excluded
- No reference in the diagram to OSS/BSS
- Use cases no longer in RM (moved to tech document)
- Is this fully the domain of RI/RC now?
- https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/issues/365, More Operation and LCM Requirement
- Is this explicitly declared as out-of-scope as per the description in Chapter 01?
- How to incorporate the feedback from the LCM meeting?
- https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/issues/175 (define extensibility and scalability of profiles)
- Can this be closed as duplicate of the VNF evolution work?
- Any Other Business
- Issue 1251:
- Decision: Leave open, remove from Baldy, as it was not in the top 5 priorities for the Baldy release. Move to backlog
- Issue 343:
- Decision: Closing this issue, per @rabi-abdel, as the use cases have moved to the Tech chapter.
- Issue 395:
- Decision per meeting 2020-04-29: to leave this discussion to RI/RC meetings where OPNFV engagement is occuring.
- Issue 365
- Leave open, remove from Baldy, as it was not in the top 5 priorities for the Baldy release. Move to backlog
- Issue 175: