Please add your name in here:
- Georg Kunz (Ericsson)
- Trevor Cooper
- Mark Shostak (ATT)
- Michael Pedersen (Intel, Tieto, CNF Testbed)
- Rihab Banday
- Taylor Carpenter (Vulk Coop, CNF Testbed, CNF Conformance)
- Saad Ullah Sheikh (STC)
- Toshiyasu Wakayama (KDDI)
- cheng tong
- W. Watson
- Lucina Stricko
- Denver Williams
Agenda and Minutes:
- Walk-in Items
- Can we setup a reference platform somewhere soon?
- For RI1 we setup a reference platform over 2 months and learned many things
- Mark: The RI1 setup which uses Airship could setup a platform and skip setting up OpenStack
- What do Kubespray and Kubeone do?
- What's the delta between Airship and Kubespray?
Trevor - should we separate node vs infrastructure vs CNF?
Georg - ask: can an installer be configured to meet the requirements, ex has multus and DANM. a configurable installer to bring up the RI the way they want.
Georg - would like to leverage tools that already exist to let them get going
- Can we create a RI2 feature table with tools to compare?
Suggestion: Add a RA2 requirements table to https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/CNTT+RA2+-+Kubernetes
- Create features based on the requirements.
- Captured in this issue: [RI2] Create a table for RI-2 Installer features derived from RA-2 requirements #1374 https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/issues/1374
- Reference RI2 Project Board: https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/projects/27
Could these calls be recorded in the future?
- Georg wouldn’t mind, but where would they be uploaded?
- suggest a CNTT YouTube Channel, add playlists for each workstream. Each workstream could upload them and share.
- turn on zoom recording, upload to YouTube
Is ability to for anyone to install a MVP requirement?