Please add your name in here:

Agenda and Minutes:

  • Idle Pull Requests.
    • Link
  • Updates from Officers Items:
    • Chief Technical Editor:
    • ONAP Technical Coordinator
    • OPNFV Technical Coordinator:
    • CNCF Technical Coordinator
    • CVC Technical Coordinator
    • Automation and Tooling:
    • ONF: Open Networking Foundation.
    • ETSI:

Decisions Made & Minutes:

  • Not use the term CNTT inside the specs itself.
    • Beth will take care of this too during the edit.
  • Agreement to delete/move RM Ch08 content to RC.
  • where appropriate. (no duplication intended!)
  • Gaps between participant and committers in OPNFV.
    • New Engineering resources are always welcome (hands-on skills).
    • Contributors list is decreasing in OPNFV.
      • Beth Cohen to Point to MMA and GSC to check who is planning to run RC in their own labs (vendors, operator).
  • RC-1 WSL:
  • RI-1 WSL: will be discussed and assigned next week.
    • Rabi to contact Co-Leads and check if they are interested.
  • Open Networking Foundation:
    • in 2-3 weeks there will be a meeting established to discuss with them the areas of collaboration. (within the NFG).

Current Action Items:

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Gergely Csatari will continue readthedocs PR and remove the WIP label once ready.
Gergely Csatari2020-07-08- [CNTT - Technical Steering] - Meeting Agenda and Minutes
Sukhdev Kapur2020-05-06 - [CNTT - Technical Steering] - Meeting Agenda and Minutes
  • Ulrich Kleber to arrange a meeting with ETSI NFV FEATURE 017 and align with terminology.
Ulrich Kleber2020-03-11 - [CNTT - Technical Steering] - Meeting Agenda and Minutes

  • No labels