Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate in the table with @name for @name
|Tech Mahindra||AT&T||x||Amdocs||@Eyal Felstaine|
|Dell||Deutsche Telekom||x||China Mobile||x|
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Roll Call
- Action Items Review
- Agenda Bashing
- General Topics
- MAC Update
- Virtual event planning for replacing the LAX technical discussions
- Guidelines - which days? parallel tracks? how to plan publicly?
- Committer Representative Elections
- Any Other Topics
- Developer and Testing Forum event report from Prague recently released.
- ONES has been postponed until the fall.
- We would like to discuss what we would like to do for the 2-day developer events.
- We are still monitoring the situation for the June Developer & Testing Forum. We will make a final decision on
Virtual event planning
- Scot Steele CNTT is in a pivotal situation. Would like to proceed with an event that was aligned with the original event timing. +1 Beth Cohen
- Heather Kirksey asks the TAC members to please go in and edit LF Member Company Events Travel Policy
- Frank Brockners notes that some of that information may be considered company confidential
- WHO daily reports https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports/
- April event-
- CNTT, OPNFV and ONAP are interested in retaining an event is some fashion. ODL will confirm participation by next week (currently anticipate to participate only in the June event).
- Heather Kirksey We would like to try to keep to our original schedule if possible.
- ONAP preference is 3 hours per day, for 3 days, held between 13:00 UTC and 16:00 UTC on April 21, 22 & 23
- CNTT preference 11:00 UTC to 15:00 UTC April 21, 11:00 to 16:00 on April 22, 11:00 UTC to 17:30 on April 23
- Possible options
- Keep to the original schedule and meet during the same time zone for the event.
- Because the event would be virtual we would need to spread the time out - Prefer this approach, but it will not be ideal, but I think more people will be able to attend.
- 3-4 days for 4 hours each day.
- Alternatively have some 1 hour long meetings spread out over 1 week.
- Beth Cohen Need to be VERY focused on what the sessions will cover. Leaders have to take a larger role in keeping things on track.
- Frank Brockners suggest one joint community day
- Heather Kirksey Will it be difficult to have an adjusted schedule for some people for an extended time schedule to attend the virtual events?
- What will the event look like?
- Zoom sessions can be augmented with IRC for communities that use that
- Depending on the topic, we may use the webinar feature to have a bit more control over the mic
- Beth Cohen Suggested that we have at least 2 assigned individuals for ensuring that minutes are properly recorded.
- Jonathan Beltran suggests "branding" the event differently to set expectations
- Regular meetings should be canceled during the event.
- Heather Kirksey suggests a virtual program committee to set the criteria/ground rules/training
- Scot Steele We believe that we need to get used to more virtual events.
- Beth Cohen It is cyclical, but yes we do need to get better at virtual events and being creative on how to best keep participants engaged.
- Al Morton suggest a voluntary forum for hallway conversations.
- Need to identify the Virtual Event Programming Committee