Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees:

Please add your name in here:

  1. Kelvin Edmison (Nokia)
  2. Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
  3. Mark Shostak
  4.  shasha guo
  5. Tomas Fredberg (Ericsson)
  6. Trevor Cooper (Intel)
  7. Gergely Csatari (Nokia)
  8. Pankaj Goyal (AT&T)
  9. Karine Sevilla(Orange)
  10. Ahmed El Sawaf (STC)
  11. Ulrich Kleber (Huawei)
  12. Petar Torre (Intel)
  13. Toshiyasu Wakayama (KDDI)

Special Notes:

  • Given the limited time available, we will focus on identifying issues/actions/next steps, but not solving them right now
  • Weekly RM meetings are intended to
    • Identify owners for new Issues
    • Track open Issues
    • Address technical issues that cannot be resolved online (i.e. resolve stalls)

Agenda:


  • Networking Fabric Update (Tomas)

    • Looking to set the agenda for the network fabric meeting in LA (or virtual should it happen)
    • Walter shared a PowerPoint on agenda for LA; link to be shared
    • Attempting to provide some order to how to approach the broad topic of programmable network fabrics
    • Discussion raised about developing a new workstream for networking fabric
      • Also discussion about joining discussion to Edge workstream
      • Feedback was that Edge workstream is already going to be quite busy and to not join the Edge workstream
      • Still open about creating a networking-specific workstream.



  • Open questions
    • Did we discussed https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/issues/290 and if yes what was the result?
      • RM 8 Annex moved to RC.  RC can be specific to technology, so advise closing this issue with no intent to fix/change.


  • New Business

Actions:

  • General
    •  

Minutes:


  • No labels