Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate in the table with @name for @name
|Tech Mahindra||AT&T||x||Amdocs||@Eyal Felstaine|
|China Telecom||x||China Mobile||x|
|Qualcomm||@Lisa Lammens||Deutsche Telekom||x||VMware|
Others: Ahmed El Sawaf
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Roll Call
- Action Items Review
- Agenda Bashing
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Infrastructure working group - please update your organizations participation
- Committer representative election - starts - look for nomination solicitation email
- Project reps to recruit cross-community collaboration effort https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/rIFrAQ
- ODL components for ONAP - still in the process
TAC White paper Update Ranny Haiby
- Ranny walked through the current white paper status
- Constrained to just LFN components?
- The main focus is LFN - mention other projects where relevant - give priority to LFN components
- External collaboration (eg. Acumos, CNCF, etc.) and include SDOs
- Extend section 2 to mention these other Organizations
- Section 5 highlights the synergy and needs additional development
- Target completion - end of March for presentation at ONES in April
- Question about this evolving into a POC- that would be great, but at the moment just describing the integrations - lack of available resources for a POC at this time
- Ahmed El Sawaf can see the potential for a limited demo in the lab using the CNTT reference arch.
EUAG White Paper Overview Atul Purohit
- EUAG doing a ONAP Consumption Model white paper as well - Seeking to coordinate the dates with EUAG and TAC for both white papers
- Written by CSPs to share examples of how they deploy ONAP - solicited by survey
- Will ask for TAC peer review of EUAG white paper in late March
- ONAP TSC meeting attendance sharing the ONAP consumption survey results and will refine into Rel G requirements
Project Review Schedule
- Instructions, Template, and Tentative Schedule has been posted here: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/jAaDAQ
- Ed Warnicke objected to the proposed project review schedule. Preferred the projects set the date. Feels that the dates are being forced upon the community by the LF staff.
- Casey Cain says that this is a tentative schedule for discussion - any project can say yes, no or change the date listed. Totally up to the community.
- Catherine Lefevre Asked to shift the ONAP review out a couple of weeks due to ONES
- VM Brasseur Please contact TF TSCdirectly with the reminder. Encourage alignment with TF TSC to make sure they are ready.
- Al Morton suggested OPNFV date conflicts with Kubecon - please push out July/August
- LFN PMs to continue to work with their communities to update the tentative schedule for the Project Health Reviews