Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate in the table with @name for @name

OPNFVxODLxONAP

P


FD.ioxVerizon

@Anil Guntupalli


ZTE
EricssonxBell Canada

@David Sauvageau


Vodafonex
Tech Mahindra
AT&TxAmdocs@Eyal Felstaine
Cisco
Lenovo@Igor Marty

IBM

x
Dell
China Telecom
China Mobile
Qualcomm@Lisa Lammens
Deutsche Telekom
VMware
Orange
NokiaxTürk Telekom
SamsungxIntelxARM
Red Hat
JuniperxHuawei

LF Staff: Jim Baker Kenny Paul Casey CainTrishan de Lanerolle

Others: Mike LazarAhmed El Sawaf

Agenda

Minutes

Quorum established.

Calendar issues – mixed results on seeing proper calendar entries

Action item review

Ed Warnicke  asks that a member of the LF IT staff support the FD.io in a more proactive way

FD.io project review

  • Context not clear to a presenter
  • Requested that:
    • Invitation be extended in a timely manner with proper context, guidance, and collateral - not at a summons without context mere days before meeting.

Whitepaper Progress

  • We identified some new contributors
  • Working mostly offline - need to schedule a meeting.
  • Expecting delivery of the white paper in March.
  • Al Morton CNTT would like to be included in the whitepaper. 

TAC chair election

  • Would like to initiate chair/vice-chair elections - need a proposal on the process/eligibility/timeline

Action items

  • Casey Cain to check if there is a true "subscribe" option in groups.io & share with the TAC.  Also ensure regular reminders are sent to lfn-tac mailing list about upcoming meetings. 
  • Project representatives to check with their communities on allocating additional resources to support the Cross-Community effort   
  • Casey Cain to check with Brandon Wick on how program committee is formed for cross-community events & ensure that TAC has representative(s) in the committee for both ONES and June events.  
  • Casey Cain Jim Baker to initiate a TAC committer representative to the Board election.  
  • Jason Hunt to provide a proposal for how we should manage elections for the TAC