Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate in the table with @name for @name
|Tech Mahindra||AT&T||x||Amdocs||@Eyal Felstaine|
|Dell||China Telecom||China Mobile|
|Qualcomm||@Lisa Lammens||Deutsche Telekom||VMware|
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Roll Call
- Action Items Review
- Agenda Bashing
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
Calendar issues – mixed results on seeing proper calendar entries
Action item review
Ed Warnicke asks that a member of the LF IT staff support the FD.io in a more proactive way
FD.io project review
- Context not clear to a presenter
- Requested that:
- Invitation be extended in a timely manner with proper context, guidance, and collateral - not at a summons without context mere days before meeting.
- We identified some new contributors
- Working mostly offline - need to schedule a meeting.
- Expecting delivery of the white paper in March.
- Al Morton CNTT would like to be included in the whitepaper.
TAC chair election
- Would like to initiate chair/vice-chair elections - need a proposal on the process/eligibility/timeline
- Casey Cain to check if there is a true "subscribe" option in groups.io & share with the TAC. Also ensure regular reminders are sent to lfn-tac mailing list about upcoming meetings.
- Project representatives to check with their communities on allocating additional resources to support the Cross-Community effort
- Casey Cain to check with Brandon Wick on how program committee is formed for cross-community events & ensure that TAC has representative(s) in the committee for both ONES and June events.
- Casey Cain Jim Baker to initiate a TAC committer representative to the Board election.
- Jason Hunt to provide a proposal for how we should manage elections for the TAC