Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

F2F @ LFN Developer & Testing Forum in Prague

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate in the table with @name for @name

OPNFV



ODLXONAPx
AT&TXVerizon

@Anil Guntupalli


ZTE
EricssonxBell Canada

@David Sauvageau


VodafoneX
Tech Mahindra
FD.io
Amdocs@Eyal Felstaine
Cisco
Lenovo@Igor Marty

IBM

X
Dell
China Telecom
China MobileX
Qualcomm@Lisa Lammens
Deutsche TelekomXVMware
OrangeXNokiaXTürk Telekom
SamsungXIntel
ARM
Red Hat
JuniperXHuaweiX

LF Staff: Kenny Paul  Casey Cain

Others: Chaker Al-Hakim,  Magnus Buhrgard  Jonne SoininenMorgan Richomme Alla Goldner Cecilia Corbi Benjamin Cheung George Zhao Junheng Wang,  Vimal Begwani Marco Platania  @Yayoi Kobayashi ,  Yan Yang 

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items 
  • General Topics
    •  Ad Hoc menu creation - observations from cross-community collaborations at the LFN Developer and Testing Forum
      • Observations from event
        • Mostly positive, helping people get out of silos
        • Challenges: For VNF testing/plugfest: lab preparation, people on call (duty team), communication ahead of time  
        • Suggestions: Have a event-wide session for each project to share what they do; explicit joint sessions between projects; should TAC host discussions where there are observed overlaps/conflicts between projects (ex: OVP badging); TAC can help with collaboration by identifying overlap points between projects & encouraging collaboration
        • Action Item: leverage the TAC in setting the agenda of these cross-community events
      • Cross-Community (External) Collaboration
      • Leveraging CNTT momentum
        • How to better incorporate "institutionalize" CNTT into LFN while not slowing down its momentum?
    • Infrastructure workgroup participation discussion
      • Action Item:  All TAC members to review the members in Infrastructure working group to ensure proper participation.
  • Any Other Topics
  • Future topic
    • FD.io project review  

Minutes

Topic 1

  • Comments

Topic 2

  • Comments

Action items

  • Type your task here, using "@" to assign to a user and "//" to select a due date