Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees



Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing (Roll Call, Action Items (5 minutes)
  • General Topics

Minutes

Project Lifecycle Updates Jason Hunt

  • Jason Huntwalked the TAC though the Lifecycle Document
  • Jason Hunt made the motion to approve Ed Warnicke seconded the motion
  • Voted on "The LFN TAC votes to recommend to the board the changes in https://github.com/lfnetworking/process/pull/14 commit bd612074ae2b3ccfeed114d61d2626762241804c and any subsequent commit that differs only in the addition of a DCO signature?" Results are
    7:23 AM 0 (3): rossella_s, bh526r, davide_Vodafone
    7:23 AM +1 (9): frankbrockners, tykeal, vmbrasseur, JasonHunt, edwarnicke, CaseyLF, kennypaul, abhijitk, dmcbride

  • See log for proxy voters

Plugfest Bin Hu

  • what is the decision process?
  • Chaker Al-Hakim says that ONAP engagement has been handled the same way
  • Bin Hu states that agreement was made that the June event would be in North America an the December event would be in Asia
  • Abhijit Kumbhare feels that aligning release schedules would be good, wants to keep 
  • discussion ensued focused on communication of planning

Action items

  • Jason Hunt will take to the GB the request that the LF staff make the planning of events a collaborative task.

Full IRC Log

14:03:40 <CaseyLF> #startmeeting tac
14:03:40 <collabot> Meeting started Wed May  8 14:03:40 2019 UTC.  The chair is CaseyLF. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:03:40 <collabot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:03:40 <collabot> The meeting name has been set to 'tac'
14:03:51 <JasonHunt> #info Jason Hunt, IBM
14:03:55 <vmbrasseur> #info vmbrasseur
14:03:55 <frankbrockners> #info Frank Brockners, Cisco
14:03:58 <CaseyLF> #chair kennypaul JasonHunt
14:03:58 <collabot> Current chairs: CaseyLF JasonHunt kennypaul
14:05:46 <davide_Vodafone> #info Davide Cherubini, Vodafone
14:06:43 <bh526r> #info Bin Hu, OPNFV
14:06:51 <rossella_s> #info Rossella Sblendido, SUSE
14:10:06 <abhijitk> #info Abhijit Kumbhare, OpenDaylight
14:12:23 <abhijitk> For the meeting minutes - can someone please #link in the Project Lifecycle document?
14:14:40 <edwarnicke> #info edwarnicke
14:14:46 <CaseyLF> #link https://github.com/lfnetworking/process/pull/14 Project Lifecycle Document
14:15:10 <abhijitk> Thanks Casey!
14:16:52 <edwarnicke> #link https://github.com/lfnetworking/process/pull/14 <- commit bd612074ae2b3ccfeed114d61d2626762241804c
14:17:48 <edwarnicke> #startvote The LFN TAC votes to recommend to the board the changes in https://github.com/lfnetworking/process/pull/14 commit bd612074ae2b3ccfeed114d61d2626762241804c and any subsequent commit that differs only in the addition of a DCO signature? -1,0,+1
14:17:48 <collabot> Only the meeting chair may start a vote.
14:19:17 <CaseyLF> #startvote The LFN TAC votes to recommend to the board the changes in https://github.com/lfnetworking/process/pull/14 commit bd612074ae2b3ccfeed114d61d2626762241804c and any subsequent commit that differs only in the addition of a DCO signature? -1,0,+1
14:19:17 <collabot> Begin voting on: The LFN TAC votes to recommend to the board the changes in https://github.com/lfnetworking/process/pull/14 commit bd612074ae2b3ccfeed114d61d2626762241804c and any subsequent commit that differs only in the addition of a DCO signature? Valid vote options are -1, 0, +1.
14:19:17 <collabot> Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
14:19:25 <JasonHunt> #vote +1
14:19:27 <edwarnicke> #vote +1
14:19:34 <frankbrockners> #vote +1
14:19:36 <abhijitk> #vote +1
14:19:57 <rossella_s> #vote 0
14:20:23 <bh526r> #vote 0
14:20:48 <tykeal> #vote +1
14:20:50 <kennypaul> #vote +1
14:20:52 <davide_Vodafone> #vote 0
14:20:55 <CaseyLF> #info Voting for Christan Olrog
14:21:02 <CaseyLF> #vote +1
14:21:03 <tykeal> #info Voting for Wenjing Chu
14:21:17 <kennypaul> #info my vote for Chaker Al-Hakim
14:22:16 <vmbrasseur> #info Mark Fiedler +1 (from Zoom chat)
14:23:14 <dmcbride> #info Tina Tsou +1
14:23:25 <tykeal> vmbrasseur: you still need to do the #vote part
14:23:33 <dmcbride> #vote +1
14:23:35 <vmbrasseur> #vote Mark Fiedler +1
14:23:35 <collabot> vmbrasseur: Mark Fiedler +1 is not a valid option. Valid options are -1, 0, +1.
14:23:45 <vmbrasseur> #vote +1
14:23:48 <tykeal> :D
14:23:51 <CaseyLF> #endvote
14:23:51 <collabot> Voted on "The LFN TAC votes to recommend to the board the changes in https://github.com/lfnetworking/process/pull/14 commit bd612074ae2b3ccfeed114d61d2626762241804c and any subsequent commit that differs only in the addition of a DCO signature?" Results are
14:23:51 <collabot> 0 (3): rossella_s, bh526r, davide_Vodafone
14:23:51 <collabot> +1 (9): frankbrockners, tykeal, vmbrasseur, JasonHunt, edwarnicke, CaseyLF, kennypaul, abhijitk, dmcbride
14:24:11 <dmcbride> #info dmcbride is proxy for Tina Tsou
14:26:36 <CaseyLF> #Topic Plugfest
15:01:58 <abhijitk> #info Phil's email: https://lists.lfnetworking.org/g/TAC/message/704
15:02:11 <dmcbride> #link https://lists.lfnetworking.org/g/TAC/message/704
15:18:56 <CaseyLF> #info The community expressed the desire for more open collaboration on event planning.
15:19:22 <CaseyLF> #endmeeting