Community @anders rosengren @rajesh gadiyar Tapio TallgrenAbhijit KumbhareBin Hu@marc fiedler Ahmed El SawafDaniel FarrellDavide CherubiniEd WarnickeJason Huntmazin gilbertRossella Sblendido@vicky Beasseur Wenjing ChuBrian Freeman @tom nadeau Morgan Richomme
- Majority of responses have been abstains
- OPX came in early February to request induction and presented to us in early March
- Process has been followed
- Entry state is Non-TAC as per the life-cycle process
- discussion of budget impact of inducting a new project
- perception of requiring other projects to cut budgets to accommodate new projects
- suggestion of asking the board for clarity on budget impact
- discussion of diversity of incoming projects - concerns expressed
- single company projects come to the LF to increase their diversity
- Non-TAC life-cycle diversity is not listed as a criteria for entry
Interim TAC Rep to the Board
- Jason Hunt the only candidate
- Brian Freeman motions for a vote to be taken, Ed Warnicke 2nd
- A verbal vote was taken, no objections
- #Agreed the TAC approves Jason Hunt as the new interim TAC Representative to the Board
Topics for the Board Meeting
- Strategy Workgroup of the Board has taken the TAC request for panel representation into consideration
- Weekly meetings of he Strategy Workgroup preparing for GB meeting - meets tomorrow
- Will present the recommendations to the GB next Tuesday
- Infra group still working on POCs Brian Freeman will provide info to Phil & Jason for the GB.
- No ETA yet on when PoCs will be complete. Expect around 1 month.
Topics for the TAC F2F at ONS
- Approx: 12 TAC members will be attending ONS according to raised hand poll
- Working on audio
- Thursday @ 11:10 for F2F
- Summery of the Board conclusions of the Strategy Workgroup.
- discussion of goals for the year
- Phil Robb Jason Hunt to discuss Induction process with the Board on 4/2/19
- Brian Freeman to help write a few bullet items for the Infra Workgroup and provide them to Jason for the Board Meeting
- Casey Cain to send an invite to the TAC F2F.
- Kenny Paul resend invite for the Thursday reception with the GB