Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Reviewed preliminary ONAP PoC from Christophe and Morgan
- See wiki page ( POC infra result)
- Some toolling is running as containers that can limit their use in some applications (volume mounts in ONAP, bare metal tests)
- ARM support in CircleCI and DockerHub is lacking/weak. Needs to be discussed more deeply in a future meeting. DroneCloud was mentioned as an option.
- No project would be forced to move to a particular tool.
- This needs to be discussed a bit more so that we understand the value in LFN addressing the tooling topic.
- Short discussion of Zuul as another CI/CD option
- Ansible based
- Close ties to Openstack but its is becoming more independent
- Should do a deeper dive in a future call (5 to 10 minutes)
- Need to get estimate of "build minutes" by category to understand potential costs for "AsAService" costs to compare.
- Need estimate of current costs for VM based gerrit/jenkins/nexus tool chain
- Zuul Demo (next meeting Mohammed Naser )
- DroneCloud Demo (Ed V - next meeting