TSC Meeting Zoom link
Meeting Chat File:
Attendees & Representation. Please add your name to the attendance table below.
LF Staff: LJ Illuzzi
- LF Antitrust Policy
- Meeting note taker
- Welcome new attendees
- 2024 Budget Planning
- New meeting time to accomodate US timeshift
- Release Management (Dhivya)
- R2 Release plan
- Next meeting - detail categories
- Close this month.
- Publish R2 Medium blog.
- Follow up after release.
- Issue discussion/Dev updates
- End-to-End Testing
- Integration with ci build pipline
- R2.1 Roadmap discussion
- Marketing - Proposed "L3AF in Use" Blog
- Project Promotion Request from Sandbox to Incubation
- Out of Office-
- General Topics (cover as needed)
Technical Steering Committee
- In our CI pipeline, R2 will incorporate basic end-to-end testing. This involves loading all bpf programs and conducting data path testing exclusively for xdp programs.
- Before the release, full end-to-end to testing will be carried out. This involves loading all bpf programs and conducting data path testing.
- The replacement for Dave Thaler as a TSC member needs to be resolved by Microsoft ( Binoj Rajan ).
- R2 release is scheduled for next week.
- The discussion regarding the R2.1 roadmap will take place next week.
- The TSC meetings scheduled between December 11 and January 1 needs to be canceled due to the absence of most community members.
- Dhivya R Release Management Plan- add milestones for testing, documentation, package. What else is needed from a delivery standpoint?