Please add your name in here:
- Kelvin Edmison (Nokia)
- Mark Shostak
- Tomas Fredberg (Ericsson)
- Pankaj Goyal (AT&T)
- Walter Kozlowski (Telstra)
- Karine Sevilla (Orange)
- Petar Torre (Intel)
- Ulrich Kleber (Huawei)
- Ahmed El Sawaf (STC)
- Given the limited time available, we will focus on identifying issues/actions/next steps, but not solving them right now
- Weekly RM meetings are intended to
- Identify owners for new Issues
- Track open Issues
- Address technical issues that cannot be resolved online (i.e. resolve stalls)
- Open Issues
- Remaining at ~19 Open Baldy issues with no PR. Need more work to drive these down.
- PR activity: 18 PRs updated last week, with 8 closed.
- Removing 4:1 overbooking from Basic
- Ulrich Kleber i to review the networking contribution
- Tomas Fredberg to talk with Peter W. to ask for review of network focus group contribution.
- Networking Focus Group discussion
- The PR for the Networking Focus Group content is https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1325; please everyone review and comment.
- Suggestion made to proactively reach out to ETSI teams to review and solicit feedback, to ensure that we are aligned with both published and planned directions
- Desire is to get this approved for Baldy release, but need to ensure RA1, RA2, are OK with this work and that we have gathered and understood ETSI's feedback.
- Concern about how long it takes to get official feedback from an SDO (estimates from Uli are 4-6 months)... so we may need to unlink Baldy release integration of networking content from ETSI feedback, or to gather the feedback from members that participate in ETSI but not an official interaction with ETSI.
- Did not discuss the overbooking issue due to time constraints and the meeting ending early due to Zoom resource contention.