- Walk-on and Agenda Bashing
- Gap Analysis approach
- LFN Infrastructure Team / Characteristics
- CI/CD environments hosted by LFN
- Keeper of artifacts and documents
- LF has IT organizations provide infrastructure and tools for folks that participate in LF
- Trevor is member of LF IT but assigned to OPNFV – primary function is to service the OPNFV community
- All projects are looking into getting CI/CD as a service.
- Possibly e.g. Azure
- ONAP and OPNFV actively exploring to enable community to be more self-reliant.
- For many participants in LFN projects they want full autonomy.
- Looking to outsource/cloudsource CI/CD pipeline.
- OPNFV on 6 month cadence
- Action Items
- Jonathan Beltran update the Gap Analysis Plan.
- Jonathan Beltran create a mind map of RLM interactions for Gap Analysis
- Jim Baker schedule Trevor/Cedric for current state gap analysis discovery
- Jonathan Beltran schedule Qiao Fu Michael Fix (AT&T) for future stat gap analysis discovery
- Toshiyasu Wakayama reach out to Jisu Park for ideation of approach to making Reference Model a GSMA specification long-term
- Toshiyasu Wakayama With respect to release lifecycles, outline what problems might operators be trying to solve/understand from a planning perspective with respect to VNF certification?