- Due to the coming Thanksgiving Day, this meeting received low attendency. Reviews on Release contents will be done through email by each TSC member. Vote on release will also be done through email.
- Security scan update:
- on Nov 11, Casey updated the code security scan outcome aroud two weeks ago. Within the outcome, it showed that some package with GPL2.0 license were used, which is conflict with Apache 2.0. Besides, Casey helped to consult LFN legal team about the license scan outcome.
- From Nov 11 to Nov 18, the The team solved the GPL2.0 problem by changing related database backage in previous week. Functional testing and deployment verification were completed after package switch.
- Till this meeting, the security scan tool hasn't automatically update scan outcomes. And the Legal team hasn't give feedbacks about previous scan outcome.
- If there is any progress on license scan, TSC will discuss about required modifications and include them into next release. This Release 11.2022 will complete with exceptions if needed.
- Release vote will be conducted through offline vote. Voting outcome will be updated at this page.