X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
- TAC & SPC Updates
- Marketing Update
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Azhar Sayeed was out sick. Still working on developing the list of XGVela "buckets" that we can start to assign PTLs to
- Qihui Zhao put forth a draft Project Proposal for NF Cloud OAM Module
- Casey Cain further iterated the need to set forth a set of initial committers and milestones for the XGVela release.