- Secure network slicing discussion. Timestamp: 18:07
- Ops 5G program has a separate technical area working on secure network slicing. Michael August has lead.
- Technical schema details and feature/roadmap alignment discussed between DARPA Ops 5G and Magma.
- Overview on admission control and session management schema in Magma. Can Suresh provide the slides?
- Develop a prioritized list of security concerns for slicing that would be/could be implemented in Magma.
- Michael August can provide slides slicing security overview planned for DARPA Ops 5G.
- Slack channel under Magma Slack dedicated to slicing and slicing security: #project-5g-slicing (https://magmacore.slack.com/archives/C01PC1QA3QF). The team would like the discussion to proceed here.
- Further discussion on Magma architecture and requirements around RAN with Hardik/GenXComm.
- Quick Start Guide
- GitHub Discussionsfor technical questions and concerns
- Magmacore homepagefor project home
- Community calendarfor meetings and events
- YouTube channelfor recorded meetings, presentations, etc.
- Community and governance
- Developer onboardingfor onboarding as a new Magma developer
- Development workflowfor creating your first pull request
- Contributing conventionsfor norms around contributed code