|Table of Contents|
The compliance and verification committee meets on a regular basis.
Monday, 0600 Pacific Standard Time/ 1500 Central European Time / 2200 China Standard Time/1400 UTC with the following Zoom meeting information.
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,693999620# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,693999620# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
855 880 1246 US Toll-free
877 369 0926 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 693 999 620
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acP8o0LT6z
There is a mailing list and calendar on groups.io.
Subscribe to the calendar here: https://lists.lfnetworking.org/g/lfn-compliance/ics/3684108/1233804156/feed.ics
The Compliance and Verification Committee (“C&V Committee”) is the community driven body within LF Networking which defines policies and oversight for compliance and certification program. The C&V Committee operates under the guidelines established by LF Networking and Governing Board for meeting organization and rules of order. The C&V Committee will meet either by conference call or in face to face session. Meetings will be announced in accordance with the processes and procedures established by LF Networking. Participation in the C&V Committee is open to all participants (members and non-members) of LF Networking, and the target makeup of the C&V Committee is to include a balance of representatives with active testing experience as well as end user requirements. Elected leadership positions and eligible voters within the C&V Committee shall be from LF Networking member companies.
- Communicate with Governing Board on compliance and verification business tasks;
- Define the governance of compliance and verification programs, subject to Governing Board approval;
- Define the target for the mark or marks: network software platform, Infrastructure, applications etc.;
- Define the interoperability promise;
- The most practical and desirable degree of verification testing (e.g., self-certification vs 3rd party lab);
- Approval of Certification Test Labs; and
- Makes all decisions regarding granting and maintaining the verification mark(s) as well as the violation and appeal processes.
CVC Chairperson: Lincoln Lavoie
CVC Vice-chairperson: Yan Yang
CNOVP Lead: Trevor Lovett
CNOVP Co-Lead: Marc Price
2021 CVC Voting Committee Members
|Oravainen, Juha (Nokia - FI/Espoo)||Nokia|
|Lincoln Lavoie||University of New Hampshire|
|Mandeep Singh Kalra||Accenture|
|Prayson Pate||Adva Optical Networking|
|Sridhar K. N. Rao||Spirent|
|Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo)||Nokia|
|Vincent Scharf||Deutsche Telekom|
|Vincent Seet||Globe Telecom|
Blue highlighting == Voting member
List as of
The Chair and Vice-Chair positions are appointment for a 1-year term each April. Typical nomination period will be 2 weeks, followed by a 1 week voting period, similar to the typical project TSC processes.
- Additionally, subcommittee leadership positions shall be elected with the same timing.
- A single list of eligible voters shall be used for all elections (chairs and subcommittees), with the following requirements:
- The designated voter must work for an LFN member company and be a participant of the CVC or a subcommittee.
- There shall be one designated voter per company.
- For an election to complete, at least simple majority of the eligible voters must cast ballots (similar to the LFN board / TSC processes).