- Name (Organisation)
- Pankaj Goyal (AT&T)
- Ian Gardner (Vodafone)
- Karine Sevilla (Orange)
- Samuel Hellec (Orange)
- Toshiyasu Wakayama (TDDIKDDI)
As a courtesy to your colleagues please mute yourself when in listen mode. Thanks
- Agenda Bashing
- Antitrust Policy: https://r.lfnetworking.org/Antitrust%20Slide.pdf
- Review Open Issues and PRs
- Review Actions Items List
- AOBOSTK Cyborg meeting updateCyborg requires Cyborg and Nova Ussuri releases: completes the Cyborg and Nova interaction
- Cyborg in OSTK Baraque is and will remain "not supported"
|Description||Due Date||Assignee||Status||Task In|
|2||Consistency of mandatory feature||TBD||Issue #1156 to be fixed in Baldy.|
|4||Cleanup Ch 02 and align with Ch06||Karine Sevilla|
|5||Review Chapter 08 content and revise||Sukhdev Kapur||4 gaps moved to RM Ch10; 1 gap remaining in RA1 Ch08|
Issue #1080 closed; Issue #1019 remains open for tracking and discussions.
Based on RM write-up on SFC, we will take further action
|8||Enable 2 Reqts for Train||Cedric Ollivier|
https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/pull/1782 – Merged.
|9||Functest across multiple releases||Cedric Ollivier|
Cedric Ollivier to open an issue for discussion in RC1 and TSC
Interactions CNTT / OPNFV: will Functest Jerma (Train) and newer only support Baraque or Baraque + Baldy?