- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Welcome to the LFN Technical Advisory Council (TAC) Page. The role of the TAC is to facilitate communication and collaboration among the Technical Projects in LFN.
The TAC meets bi-weekly and the meeting is open to everyone.
When (Normally):Wednesday 7:00am - 8:00am Pacific Time (14:00-15:00 UTC).
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/560486345
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,560486345# or +16465588656,,560486345#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 560 486 345
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bB8IumSv
- IRC Channels require a registered IRC Nickname to attend to reduce spam.
- Formal instructions can be found here. The salient points are listed below.
- To register:
- /msg NickServ REGISTER password firstname.lastname@example.org
- On login:
- /msg nickserv identify <password>
- /join #lfn-meeting
- LF Staff highly recommend IRCCloud client. It allows you to stay logged in and works on all platforms including mobile. If you don't have one or can not install one you can use this web client.
Agenda Topic Backlog
- NOTE: Next TAC meeting: May 22nd
- Project Board approval of Project Lifecycle ReviewUpdate
- Status of
- non-TAC projects and their Lifecycle state
- Summary of LFN Infra-Tools Workgroup PoC Evaluations
Current Action Items