- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Welcome to the LFN Technical Advisory Council (TAC) Page. The role of the TAC is to facilitate communication and collaboration among the Technical Projects in LFN.
The TAC meets bi-weekly and the meeting is open to everyone.
When (Normally):Wednesday 7:00am - 8:00am Pacific Time (14:00-15:00 UTC).
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/560486345
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,560486345# or +16465588656,,560486345#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 560 486 345
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bB8IumSv
- IRC Channels require a registered IRC Nickname to attend to reduce spam.
- Formal instructions can be found here. The salient points are listed below.
- To register:
- /msg NickServ REGISTER password email@example.com
- On login:
- /msg nickserv identify <password>
- /join #lfn-meeting
- LF Staff highly recommend IRCCloud client. It allows you to stay logged in and works on all platforms including mobile. If you don't have one or can not install one you can use this web client.
Agenda Topic Backlog
- NOTE: Next TAC meeting: Jan 30Feb 13
Meeting Secretary / Minutes
- Tools for TAC collaboration
- Report from CI/CD infrastructure work group
- Modernizing CI and HW Hosting
- Artifact Repositories as a Service
- LFN TAC Chair Election Process UpdatesNominations
Current Action Items
- All TAC Members - Review Tungsten Fabric Induction Documents and provide feedback
- Casey Cain Work with Security teams from LFN Projects to form Security task force
- Daniel Farrell Casey Cain Kenny Paul To add TAC induction process documents to TAC Wiki
- Daniel Farrell to clarify in induction document that we expect automated checks to be passing (so can even build HTML) and clear, dedicated-subject email constitute announcing doc to start review
- Casey Cain Kenny Paul Trishan de Lanerolle David McBride to forward Phil's email regarding Budgeting to all Project TSCs.
- Daniel Farrell to distribute a revised version of the TAC's original recommendation for TSC rep to the board to the TSC for discussion in advance of t the Nov. 7 TAC meeting.
- Phil Robb Casey Cain Kenny Paul to develop a proposed change to the TAC for review regarding how the TAC reviews budgeting.Participate in the TAC Chair (acting) Elections.
- Casey Cain - Send IRC information along with Slides for the next meeting