This page is now draft release schedule for 2023. Initial time plan will be created.
|Event||Dates||Relative Dates||Start Relative Dates||Description|
|Release Start||2023-07-11||Start Date||Start Date|
For new project:
- Submit a new project proposal following the steps on Project Proposals. Contents about "Release Planning & Release Notes" is required.
- Review candidate features in Projects page and clarify the whether the features new project wants to deliver is within the list or out of the list.
- Review delivered features of Approved Projects to avoid duplication.
For existing project:
- Update "Release Planning & Release Notes" section in your project page by adding features to be delivered in new release on the section top.
|Initial Checkpoint||2023-07-25||Start Date + 2 Weeks||Start Date + 2 Weeks|
- All Projects must have completed project proposal or new release plan.
- All projects' PTL should send email to firstname.lastname@example.org get rlease plan publicly reviewed.
- PTLs of new projects will be invited to TSC meetings for project introduction. TSC will vote for new project approval.
Integrated Projects deadline
|2023-08-15||Initial Checkpoint + 3 Weeks||Start Date + 5 Weeks|
- Each project prepares foundamental environment for developing in this release (icluding but not limited to lab, server, software, etc.).
- Projects who have reliance on XGVela approved project can clarify the software and environment requriements. Instructions or environment support is recommended to be provide by approved projects team.
|Middle Checkpoint||2023-10-10||Integrated projects deadline + 8 weeks||Start Date + 13 Weeks||Middle Checkpoint for progress of all Projects.|
|Code Freeze||2023-11-14||Middle checkpoint + 5 Weeks||Start Date + 18 Weeks||Code freeze for all Projects - cut and lock release branch. |
|Final Checkpoint||2023-12-12||Code Freeze + 4 Weeks||Start Date + 22 Weeks||Final Checkpoint for all project. Documentation should be completed before final checkpoint.|
|Formal Release||2023-12-26||Final checkpoint + 2 Weeks||Start Date + 24 Weeks||Formal Release for XGVela.|