- ONAP Requirements Subcommittee has asked for some template work to align input
- <slides from Lei Huang>Proposal for CSP Priorities for ONAP - v3.pptx
- Gap in the process exists
- Atul Purohit reminds folks that not all members of the EUAG are participants or even members of LFN not everyone sees what is going on behind the scenes.
- for ONAP the Requirements Subc will be presenting the input to the ONAP TSC - potential exists for this model to be propagated to other LFN Projects
- Javier Ger the level of requirements detail from the EUAG is much higher level than the details needed in Jira ticket
- We can compare our input for the Guilin release to compare to what format the ONAP Requirements Subc would like to see