TSC Meeting Zoom || Meeting Recordings

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below.  Community members tag themselves in the section below the voting members.

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC Members

Qihui Zhao

XXiaohua Zhang
Sandeep Karkala
Azhar Sayeed
Anders Fagerlind
Ahmed ElSawwaf
Seshu KumarXVance ShipleyX
Gergely Csatari
Zeyuan Huang
Huifeng LeXWenqiang Yang
Wang Changjin

LF Staff:

Community: Rama


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items
  • Releases
    • Architecture Doc Review
  • TAC & SPC Updates
  • Marketing Update
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics


  • Qihui leads a review on architecture doc.
  • Plan: 
    • HA requirements to be added within this week.
    • Review open till next Tuesday.

Action Items

  • Post contents to confluence for review after meetingQihui Zhao
  • Propose solution about confd lacking in the following one or two week Vance Shipley