LF Staff: Jim Baker Brandon Wick
Committee Members: Lei Huang Ken KANISHIMA @Yoshihiro Nakajima Marc-Alexandre Choquette Fernando Oliveira Ahmed El Sawaf Saad Ullah Sheikh Atul Purohit Ryan Hallahan Brian Freeman
Guests: Scott Blandford
- Start the Recording
- Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing (Roll Call, Action Items (5 minutes)
- General Topics
EUAG CSP Priorities Process Lei Huang
- Proposal presentation was reviewed (slides in the agenda above)
- Scott Blandford Are EUAG additional requirements or categorized requirements from the subcommittee?
- EUAG has very high level requirements whereas Jira requirements are very detailed.
- Requirements subcommittee holds the most detailed requirements
- Ryan Hallahan What is it specifically that EUAG serves?
- Face of the CSP - collect requirements from CSPs - normalize the requirements - provide the reqs to subcommittee
- Ryan Hallahan Many committees, meetings, etc - how does this streamline the process?
- CSP requirements in EUAG become categories for prioritizing the more detailed requirements tracked in the requirements subcommittee in ONAP.
- Scott Blandford Who sets the priorities for ONAP development?
- Requirements subcommittee is final arbiter
- Ken KANISHIMA In Frankfurt, documentation from end user perspective was a priority and LFN budgeted more spending on docs.
- Would like to see the proposal to show the existing process as well as the new process.
CNTT EUAG Liaison Ahmed El Sawaf
- Proposal - find away to merge the EUAG operator requirements with CNTT
- Include SDN, dataplane acceleration, service function chaining etc.