Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Attendees

LF Staff:
Committee Members:
Proxies:
Guests:

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing (Roll Call, Action Items (5 minutes)
  • General Topics

Minutes

  • Jim unable to take notes as coordinating several meetings at Developer and Testing Forum
  • White paper discussion
  • Survey
    • Lei Huang reviewed the survey
    • EUAG agreed that the survey needs to be aggregated and anonymous
    • Results due back by the end of January
    • Jim Baker to publish survey to the EUAG by end of the week (before Jan 18) AND publish aggregatedf
  • Yan Yang Presented on automated testing of NF using ONAP/OVP
    • Usefulness of survey of VNF testing
      • Ryan Hallahan  Maybe the first step is discussing and the vocabulary and gaining agreement on the vocabulary
      • Lingli Deng Suggests that we work on the common vocabulary of the SUT and then issue additional surveys


Action items

  • Distribute the survey to the EUAG membership Jim Baker  
  • Aggregate/anonymous results sharing Jim Baker