(Wiki initiated Aug. 2019)
Fifteen network operators and contributing vendors have assembled to create a common Network Function Virtualization Infrastructure definition (aka Cloud INfrastructure Telco Task Force - CNTT). The expressed goal includes:
- Reduce Cost
- Reduce Time to Market
- Reduce Complexity of Telco Operations
The development of the Reference Model, Reference Architectures, and Reference Implementations are tracked on github wiki. The effort to translate the reference architecture into a reference implementation is performed by the same CNTT participants within the LFN framework. This page serves as the on-ramp to access the materials related to the governance/oversight of this effort .
Developed by the CNTT community, this whitepaper gives an overview of the framework; reference models, architectecture, implementation, and conformance; future roadmap, and how to get involved.
CNTT On-Boarding Tutorial
Introduction to the CNTT Community for new participants - click here to view.
CNTT Terms of Reference by GSMA/LFN
CNTT Quick Reference Guide
- Tracks | Repositories | Mailing Lists | Meeting Schedules | Contacts
- Note: CNTT Quick Reference Guide will be updated soon to reflect evolving CNTT structure.
- CNTT Quick Reference Guide v2 (2020-02-14).pdf
CNTT Technical Documentation
- Reference Model: In Nov 2020, GSMA published the CNTT Reference Model with the title "NG.126 CR1001 Cloud Infrastructure Reference Model".
- Documentation: Find the latest docs at CNTT Read-the-docs.
CNTT Marketing Template
CNTT presentation material | template, reflecting community vision, to leverage for external communications (Updated: 2020.02.18)
Working Group Information
All times UTC. All meetings open to community participation and contribution.
Meeting Times can be found in: https://github.com/cntt-n/CNTT/wiki/Meetings.
Workstream Leads and Officers can be found at CNTT TSC and Officers.
- Upcoming CNTT Events
- Past Events
- CNTT Technical F2F Work Shop, Prague, Czech Republic
- CNTT Technical F2F Work Shop, Antwerp, Belgium, September 26-27, 2019
- CNTT Technical F2F Work Shop, Châtillon, France, July 23-25, 2019
- ONES Virtual Summit (Sept. 28-30)
- CNTT Virtual Workshop as part of the Virtual LFN Technical Meetings, Oct 13-15 2020
In May 2020, the official CNTT name was updated to “Cloud iNfrastructure Telco Taskforce”. The former name was “Common NFVI Telco Task Force” which you may see referenced in prior materials.
- Getting Started
- CNTT Workstream Signup
- CNTT Governance Steering Master
- CNTT Governance Workstreams
- CNTT Technical Steering
- CNTT TSC Tool and Automation
- CNTT Reference Model
- CNTT Reference Architectures
- CNTT Reference Implementations
- CNTT Reference Certifications
- CNTT Networking FG
- CNTT Edge
- CNTT TSC and Officers