Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Outstanding Action Items

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Lincoln Lavoie to create a list of documentation "modules" that need to be created for the 2020.r1 release and send that out to the cvc mailing list and submit a topic proposal for the October developer event.
Lincoln Lavoie2020-09-14 CVC Meeting Minutes
Trevor Lovett2020-03-16 CVC Meeting Minutes
  • Kanagaraj Manickamto add a feature request to the Dovetail portal for the VNF applications
Kanagaraj Manickam2020-03-16 CVC Meeting Minutes
  • Lincoln Lavoie to post the Benu Network application to the live site once they activate their LFN membership.
Lincoln Lavoie2020-03-16 CVC Meeting Minutes
  • Lincoln Lavoie to work on the updated work flow for the portal to include the CNTT exceptions.
Lincoln LavoieOVP2020.r1

Minutes

OVP Release 2020.r1

  • Documentation - discussed putting focus on a work plan to develop the documentation for the release
    • We'll plan to review the first drafts of the documentation during the developer event.  Lincoln will put topic proposal in place for the October event.
  • Portal
    • Once we have the documentation in place, we can look at the portal requirements.
    • These requirements will need to take into account the Cloud Native Requirements as well.
  • Lincoln Lavoie to create a list of documentation "modules" that need to be created for the 2020.r1 release and send that out to the cvc mailing list and submit a topic proposal for the October developer event.

October Developer Event Planning

Any other business

  • Next Meeting: September 28, 2020